Saturday 24 April 2010

Wallaby


Although Phil and I had visited Rivington Pike several times we didn't know that there were lovely scenic walks around the reservoirs. On our first trip along the waters we spotted two Wallaby's with some chickens, not what you would expect to see in a back garden in Lancashire. Now I can think of many reasons to keep chickens but a Wallaby.... hmmm. When I googled wallaby and Rivington there was a story about a startled lorry driver who had reported a kangeroo bounding down the road at Horwich near Rivington , guess this little guy must be an escape artist too.

5 comments:

  1. What a combination, chickens and wallabies. Not something you see every day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm glad you two took the walk around the park....great photos for us to view.

    Here are my entries for the day.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Cool to see such critters on your walk, great sighting!

    ReplyDelete