Saturday 17 July 2010

Tea For Two


Follow the noise of Bees to get to know the best places for tea, that's what I did. Passing under the heavily laden branches of a enormous tree I heard what sounded like a thousand bees above my head. Looking up I not only saw but smelt the fragrance of honey wafting from an abundance of yellow tree blossom. Apparently lime tree blossom makes amazing tea so I've got a few bunches drying in my airing cupboard to do a taste test in a few weeks. Mint and lemon balm also make excellent infusions.







Mint tea


6 comments:

  1. WOW. I'm not sure I'd be sitting under a hive having tea, but the honey sure sounds yummy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sounds great :)

    I've got a bee on my blog today too! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. All this home made stuff Debs...........I'm gonna invite myself round for tea one day! lol

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love that bee macro. She's a beauty.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Lovely photo of the bee. Lime flowers tea is very pleasant too!

    ReplyDelete
  6. I must admit I,ve got the foraging bug big time

    ReplyDelete