hey there! Thanks for checking out my blog and for the kind comments..glad your brother steered you my way! :) You've got some great pictures here..love the smiling horse, i'm a big equine fan and it's always nice when animals smile for the camera !
The blog is closing
-
I shouldn’t have reopened my blog. I should have gone with my instincts and
just disappeared. There have been so many new visitors since I reopened but
ver...
Dead Wake: The Last Crossing of the Lusitania
-
Larson delivers a detailed and well researched retelling of the last voyage
and sinking of the Lusitania. The ship, its crew and passengers are brought
t...
New Year, New Start
-
Bright and early yesterday morning Alfie and I arrived at my newly
selected patch and got started. The area I've chosen is a square of quiet
country lanes...
DNA testing Foreign Dogs
-
Over the past few years there have been an increasing number of street
dogs being brought to the UK for rehoming. Just in the past year I have
noticed ...
Wheel of the Year // Samhain Blessings
-
Brightest blessings for a wonderful Samhain one and all. B and I are
currently in New York so it's tricky to celebrate right now but we'll make
sure we hav...
no blogger for now
-
I have had this blog since December 2007. Now Blogger has decided I have
used all of my available space and is not allowing me to post photos. Oh,
sure I c...
Please follow the link to Weekend Reflections
-
I've changed Weekend Reflections web address since I no longer live in
Newtown.
Click HERE to go to Weekend Reflections.
Also please remember to update you...
That's cute! And what a smile.
ReplyDeleteToo funny! Wonderful!
ReplyDeleteThat is so good! Brought a big smile to my face and some humour to my day.
ReplyDeleteThanks for sharing.
CS: Now that is really funny.
ReplyDeleteWas it something you said?
ReplyDeleteGive him a carrot?
ReplyDeleteGreat photo! Thanks for sharing.
So fun to see! Makes me smile too. :)
ReplyDeleteThat's cute! Put an apple or carrot in his mouth and he'll be so busy chewing, he won't even think about smiling!! :O)
ReplyDeleteI like this shot.
ReplyDeletewhat a lovely looking horse!
ReplyDeletehey there! Thanks for checking out my blog and for the kind comments..glad your brother steered you my way! :)
ReplyDeleteYou've got some great pictures here..love the smiling horse, i'm a big equine fan and it's always nice when animals smile for the camera !