Tuesday 4 November 2014

Mexican Wildlife

Mexico Riviera Del Maya Seaside suites

Pelicans circled and dived for fish all day long

Ctenosaura spinytail Iguana
We travelled to Mexico last month for two weeks with our friends Warren and Justine, it was a complete break from our usual destinations having never been abroad for the last fifteen years. I never wanted to go anywhere without my dog Harry so we always travelled to places in the UK and loved it. Not being a sun worshipper I  was a bit worried boredom would set in but it was a wonderful experience mainly due to the good company, food and of course the wildlife and fauna. This complete cultural change was just what I needed at a time when stress levels were pretty high and I was feeling at a low point. This trip has definitely spurred me on to do more travelling. On the down side my allotment was a right mess but I have plans and more energy to set that right. Justine those body massages were the business;-)

6 comments:

  1. That does look rather nice there Debs.
    Exotic companions on the beach too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yeah went snorklling and scuba diving too, saw some amazing animals under the sea. Scuba was a bit scary and think it was a bit much too soon for a total amateur like me

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice pics Deb. cool couple of friends there. Like Iguanas stripy spine. looks like a cheeky beggar. don't know where them pelicans put all those fish,

    ReplyDelete
  4. That beach looks beautiful- can you send some of those blue skies this way!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Glad that your batteries are recharged and you saw some fascinating creatures

    ReplyDelete
  6. I just realised I put that last comment on an old post. Have you received emails from me?

    ReplyDelete